Product improvements and enhancements: HERE and Tencent will work together to improve both companies` products to deliver even better experiences to their customers and users and will explore new product and technology development opportunities. The planned business collaboration between HERE and Tencent is subject to regulatory approvals in relevant jurisdictions. HERE CEO Edzard Overbeek said: "Our intention has been to broaden our shareholder base to reflect how location intelligence will fuel invention and expansion across different industries in all parts of the world. We are therefore excited to welcome NavInfo and Tencent both as strategic investors who share our vision of the future and as partners with whom we will create attractive new services for the Chinese market. We also welcome GIC as a financial investor who values the long-term prospects of the company." NavInfo CEO Patrick Cheng said: "The automotive industry is on the eve of revolution to autonomous driving and alternative energy. We are excited about joining forces and uniting market leaders to deliver outstanding value and take our industry to the next level.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://finance.yahoo.com/news/navinfo-tencent-gic-invest-companies-010101217.html
You may also be interested to read
- No Matter The Disadvantages, Affiliate Marketing Still Remains As One Of The Best Ways To Make Money Online.
- But If Both The Manufacturers Want To Sell Their Car In A Third Country Then It Must Have A Global Appeal.
- The Pay-per-impression And Pay-per-click Model Are Not Common To Be Used In Affiliate Marketing Anymore.
- Today With Various Modes Of Transportation Available, One Can Conveniently Deliver The Products To A Customer Located At Any Part Of The World.
- To Summarize, Internet Marketing Has Added A Completely New Dimension To The Concept Of Marketing In General.